Alasta® (patent pending) is our natural, organic, proprietary active complex ingredient containing the patented scientific discovery Aloeride® - the most concentrated extract isolated in Aloe Vera. Alasta® has been clinically validated to increase skin elasticity and firmness.
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES AND METHOD OF ACTION
The active ingredient in Alasta® is Aloeride®, an immunostimulatory extract derived from Aloe Vera that is scientifically proven to help stimulate macrophage activation, a process important for collagen production and wound healing.
Leading scientists have been able to identify critical links in the process of aging and have established a causal relationship of inflammation and aging of the body. When inflammation occurs, key signs of aging such as wrinkles, loss of elasticity, joint pain, and heart disease may occur.
Dermatologists globally prescribe multiple anti-inflammatory supplements for smooth and radiant skin as well as a wide range of topical anti-inflammatories for preventing the signs of aging. It is known that Aloe has been a rich source of key components that help soothe inflammation, witnessed by measurable reduction of edema and redness, and the healing of wounds and burns.
Scientific studies conducted at the University of Mississipi, and clinical trials and consumer case studies, have indicated that used orally or topically Alasta® appears to help support the body's immune system, resulting in less inflammation, less free radical production, less collagen crosslinking, and increased elasticity and firmness.
CLINICAL TRIALS AND EFFICACY EVALUATIONS
Independent clinical testing of Alasta® demonstrated a significant supportive relationship between the use of Alasta®, when taken orally or used topically, and the ability to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- In an 8-week study evaluating the topical benefits of applying Alasta®, study participants experienced up to a 72% improvement in skin elasticity.
- In a 12-week placebo-controlled, double-blind study, study participants taking Alasta® orally experienced up to a 61% improvement in skin elasticity, which were based on cutometer instrumentation measurements of elastic, viscoelastic and purely viscous behavior of the skin. These results were statistically significant and the placebo group did not show improvement.
- Alasta® Clinical Study Summary – Oral Study
- Alasta® Clinical Study Summary – Topical Study
- Alasta® Consumer Use Studies
- Alasta® Ingredient Specification Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheet
Contact us for Alasta® pricing information.