Plyosyl® (patent pending) is a breakthrough ingredient clinically proven to help reduce the frequency, duration and severity of muscle and joint pain that can be due to exercise and strength training. This natural, organic active ingredient is a proprietary blend containing the patented scientific discovery Aloeride® - the most concentrated fraction ever isolated in Aloe Vera. It was discovered during scientific studies on macrophage activation conducted by the University of Mississippi's National Center for Natural Product Research.
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES AND METHOD OF ACTION
The active ingredient in Plyosyl® is an immunostimulatory extract, Aloeride®, derived from Aloe Vera that is scientifically proven to help stimulate macrophage activation, a process important for collagen production and wound healing.
Though its precise pathway has not been charted, clinical testing has demonstrated a supportive relationship exists between the use of Plyosyl® and the ability to help reduce overall inflammation in the body. Plyosyl® has been validated by independent clinical studies and provides a range of therapeutic benefits:
- Anti-inflammation for reduced muscle and joint pain
- Enhanced muscle and joint health
- Improved elasticity and firmness
CLINICAL TRIALS AND EFFICACY EVALUATIONS
In 12 week placebo-controlled, double-blind study conducted by an independent laboratory, Plyosyl® taken as an oral supplement has been found to reduce the frequency, duration and severity of muscle and joint pain due to exercise.
- 85% felt a positive effect on their muscle and joint pain
- 85% of study participants experienced less frequency and intensity of pain
- 90% experienced less duration of pain
- Study participants experienced up to a 61% improvement in skin elasticity, based on cutometer instrumentation measurements of elastic, viscoelastic and purely viscous behavior of the skin.
- These results are statistically significant; the placebo group did not show improvement.
- Plyosyl® Clinical Study Summary
- Plyosyl® Ingredient Specification Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheet
Contact us for Plyosyl® pricing information.